We at Vollara take your privacy very seriously. We endeavor to safeguard any information we may collect and use discretion in our use of such information. Please read the following carefully to better understand our intentions concerning your privacy.
– Vollara does not require that you register or otherwise provide any personal information in order to visit or browse its web site. However, Vollara does collect certain personal information if and when you make a purchase through Vollara’s on-line store, sign up as an Independent Business Owner or enter any Vollara promotion or sweepstakes. In addition, Vollara may collect or receive from your browser IP address and cookie information and your browsing history.
– Vollara may place your personal information in a secure database and combine your personal information with any other information we may already, or may in the future, collect about you, from our own sources (including our franchisees, distributors and licensees) or which we may obtain from business partners or other businesses.
– Vollara uses the information it collects for various purposes, including: to conduct specific advertising, marketing or promotional activities; to improve or enhance web content and customer communication; to fulfill your requests for products, services and information; to provide services to you and others; to contact you; to conduct research; and to prepare and provide reports for internal and external affiliates, partners and associates.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Vollara does not rent, sell, share or otherwise provide your personal information to any other person or non-affiliated or non-associated company, except to provide products and services you have requested, when we have your permission or under the following situations:
– We may provide information to trusted affiliates, franchisees, sales consultants, partners and associates under and pursuant to confidentiality commitments.
– We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process and other official demands and may use information to enforce or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
– We may share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Vollara’s terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
– Vollara limits access to your information to employees, Vollara Independent Business Owners and sales consultants who it reasonably believes need to have such information in order to provide products and services to you and to otherwise do their jobs and contribute to Vollara’s commitment to your satisfaction.
– Vollara limits access to your information to employees, Vollara Independent Business Owners and sales consultants who it reasonably believes need to have such information in order to provide products and services to you and to otherwise do their jobs and contribute to Vollara’s commitment to your satisfaction. – Vollara takes all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of your information using currently available physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
Vollara encourages parents and guardians to monitor their children’s online activities. No information should be submitted to this web site by users 13 years of age or younger. We do not knowingly allow users under the age of 18 to make purchases or participate in contests, drawings or sweepstakes through this web site. Vollara does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor will it knowingly use such information, if it should be collected, without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Changes, Questions and Suggestions
– We may provide links to other web sites not under the care or control of Vollara or any of its affiliates. We are not responsible for the privacy, practices or contents of these other web sites.
– If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Mobile Terms of Service
The Vollara, LLC mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Vollara, LLC (“Vollara, LLC”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Vollara, LLC’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Vollara, LLC through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Vollara, LLC. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to 855.999.6850 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Vollara, LLC mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For support or assistance, call 800.989.2299 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Last updated: January 6, 2023